My most recent research is involved in embedded security, specifically side-channel analysis and glitching attacks. You can see some of my publications listed from the Publications page.
Previously I was fairly heavily involved in low-power wireless protocols, specifically IPv6 over low-power networks such as 6LoWPAN. Some of the results of my involvement in that were:
- Zigbee-IP Protocol development
- uIPv6 – World’s first small IPv6 stack (collaboration with many others)
- FIP – My Flexible IPv6 Stack
- Development of Wireshark dissectors for various protocols
- 6LoWPAN Sniffer & Packet Injector device (15dot4-tools)