I spent some time doing wireless networking via the low-power wireless division at Atmel (basically just IEEE 802.15.4). Some various links to other tools/work of interest:
- I developed the 15dot4-tools sniffer, which interfaces directly to Wireshark.
- Helped develop uIPv6, the original IPv6 Stack for Contiki.
- Developed my own IPv6 stack called FIP . As at the time I was working on switching gears I never took it much further unfortunately.
- Worked with the development of a radio module called RadioBlocks.
- Contributed to some of the early Zigbee-IP standard development.